Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.19.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
updates to the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse distribution
- early-access builds available for early Eclipse 2023-09 milestones (via the Eclipse Marketplace or the corresponding update site)
selected fixes and improvements
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Experimental validation support for Spring Modulith (#953)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: duplicates of symbols showing up (#10056)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Let show optional: prefix for spring.sql.init.schema-locations and spring.sql.init.data-locations (#1067)
- (Eclipse) fixed: class loading exception: SpringModelLanguageServer cannot be found (#1060)
- (Documentation) fixed: Use Theia Blueprint in the documentation? (#1073)
Detailed changes can be found in the release notes: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/releases/tag/4.19.1.RELEASE
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Spring Tools 4.20.0 is scheduled to be released in mid September 2023.