On behalf of the Spring Boot team and everyone that has contributed, I am pleased to announce that Spring Boot 3.2.0 has been released and is available from Maven Central.
The highlights of the 3.2 release include:
- Support for Virtual Threads
- Initial support for JVM Checkpoint Restore (Project CRaC)
- SSL Bundle Reloading
- A lot of Observability Improvements
- Support for RestClient
- Support for JdbcClient
- Support for Jetty 12
- Support for Spring for Apache Pulsar
- SSL bundle support for Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Reworked Nested Jar handling
- Docker Image Building improvements
Spring Boot 3.2 moves to new versions of several Spring projects and we’ve also upgraded to the latest stable releases of other third-party libraries wherever possible. Please see the release notes for details.
There are many other changes and improvements that are documented in the release notes. You can also find a list of deprecated classes and methods that we plan to remove in the future.
We want to take this opportunity to again thank all our users and contributors.
If you’re interested in helping out, check out the “ideal for contribution” tag in the issue repository. If you have general questions, please ask at stackoverflow.com using the
spring-boot tag or chat with the community on Gitter.